Oddball: Halloween 2011 Oddball: Halloween 2011

Liked it but..

There is a random high pitched noise that seems to happen every once and a while, and it is rather piercing...

Kreid responds:

Yeah I just noticed that, it's actually part of the BGM I think

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

THANK YOU!!

I laughed at the audio when i first heard it in the Audio Portal, and i'm still laughing now. My only real gripe would be that the music wasn't "Original" in the sense that you made it or that someone else made it here on newgrounds. But other then that it fit perfect. I would suggest bringing the volume down a smidge at the climax(s) of the song. Mainly to even things out, since it did get a little hard to hear the voice.

RicePirate responds:

:3 I also was having an inner struggle about using O Fortuna, in fact, I went through the audio portal for remakes... there were a couple, but all techno (which I liked... but didn't fit the piece). DMac was epic, I needed epic music behind him :) (That said, go scout the Audio portal for awesome tunes! There are so many!)

Kos Tape Arms Kos Tape Arms

Woo!

It's weren't to bad for a year old script. Though it does have it's issues here and there. You had a nice use of music (Trying not to sound biased since you did use my song lol), and the animation was pretty smooth for the most part, and will just need practice to get it better.

I think that you have a lot of potential to make some really great flashes, and hey you've already been apart of a flash that got front paged, so you've got exposure already, lucky you!!!

I would love to work with you again as far as providing musics go if you want. I mean that song didn't jump up in veiws or reviews, but it's still nice ya know? =3

OnionsXD responds:

Wow! Thanks for the extensive review! What I meant with indicating that it was a year old script was that NOW I can write so much better stuff. And I understand humor a lot better now!!

SpinBot SpinBot

Woot! This was fun workin with you guys :3

Roll the ball 2.5 Roll the ball 2.5

Not the best...

But has potential i suppose. The Music doesn't loop. And there should be some visual indicator of if the ball is moving, rather than just the platform moving under it. Also maybe some sore of level indicator as well. Just a general graphis overhaul would do this a great deal.

Much A Do About "b" Much A Do About "b"

Tis Pretty good

My last review got removed due to a technical issue.

With the music, it is now muuuuuchly better :3

Dracula's Tear Dracula's Tear

Ah, it's good to hear something new from you. Always have had one of my favorite guitar tones and sound. But as with many of your other tracks, you always leave a want for more :3

jaysummers759885 responds:

I was able to upload the final and extended version for you man, I guess it just takes a little time to upload fully.

Take it easy man,

~J

Heppeh Heppeh

It's always fun make these sort of goofy and fun tracks. Love the dissonant qualities of the instruments. Everything seems to flow along with each other nicely. Rhythmically it's also quite fun as well.

I guess the only thing i could think that might improve upon this would be to expand upon some of the ideas that you have throughout the piece, even if only a little

Population Zero (Preview) Population Zero (Preview)

The feedback sound weirdly cuts away, might need some tweaking.

Little mixing here and there with the individual instruments to help bring them out will help too, but so far shit's damn good. Can't wait to hear it as you work/finish it :3

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Cheers man. I'll take care of issues for the final version. This hasn't received my signature attention yet.. Just an idea. Thanks again, man!

dexterrr dexterrr

Ah cubicle dexter

How i loved your movie, so sad that your younger self had to go.

I like how you used the borderless style. Makes me think of some sort of Samurai Jack - Dexters Lab cross-over possibility :3

Cyber Ship Cyber Ship

Hmmmm....

Well there are a few things i wonder about this:

1) Is the ship design inspired by starfox? Because it sounds an aweful like that to me.

2) What program are you using to get 3D effects?

And here are a few pointers:

1) There needs to be a bit more detail work in the wings. Give them more of a fly-able look.

2) Maybe smooth off the edges of it just ever so slightly, but don't make it look spherical(if this makes sense)

3) Use a bit more color overall.

4)More general detail. Give it some aesthetic charm.

Anyways it wasn't too bad. =3

-Review Request Club

Kinsei responds:

Detail seems to be eveyones biggest issue with this model, so that is a sign that I need what? Yes, thats right. more detail.
Honestly I'm not mocking you on this, I just needed a creative starting line for my response. Although I joke around a lot, I take critique and reviews very seriously.
Ok back on track here

this ship wasn't inspired by Star Fox, It was just something I was playing around with when I was trying to come up with the cyberpunk stage.

For my 3D I tend to use 3DsMax, Maya, and Zbrush, or a mix of all 3.

I'll get some more color and detail in there I promise. :P
thanks for the review and 7 it'll come in handy later when I use my 3D models to RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!
>.>.....

Kinsei SBT Piece Kinsei SBT Piece

Pretty cool

Here be some things i found about this one, both good and bad and maybe a little off:

1)(Good) The overall proportion was done pretty good.

2)(A little Off) The crotch area seems a little be large and low for a person lol

3)(Alright) The background looks okay from here, but you should make sure to tell everyone to look at it in full size since the black in the background isn't really black it's clear, as you probably know?

4)(Good) The details overall is very well done. Though the hair is a bit off and is your typical spiky hair thing, but it works alright.

5(Good) There is definitely not a lack of color in this pick, with a lot of colors that aren't to bright or piercing in it.

It's pretty good. =3

-Review Request Club

Kinsei responds:

Low crotch....
>.>... he's compensating yeah....
I'll take note of enlarged crotch area in the future. :P

I guess I really should have just put the original white up with that background. the transparency really isn't helping is it.

thanks for the tips.